Kingdom Conquest
Welcome to the Dragon-Tiger Clan "X" forum...
Please login with the details provided from in-game mail...

Access is restricted to selected members only...
registration is blocked...
Kingdom Conquest
Welcome to the Dragon-Tiger Clan "X" forum...
Please login with the details provided from in-game mail...

Access is restricted to selected members only...
registration is blocked...
Kingdom Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Conquest

FOR HEROES OF THE DRAGON-TIGER CLAN X

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO DRAGON-TIGER CLAN 'X' ALLIANCE WEB FORUM.... Click 'login' to start LiveChat.... (Further Strategies updated)
Latest topics
» Hello to everyone
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... Emptyby Dxco Wed 19 Oct 2011, 2:47 pm

» Bug in the game...?
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... Emptyby arra Tue 18 Jan 2011, 4:58 pm

» SPARTAN ALLIANCE - Breeze location
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... Emptyby Kapo Mon 17 Jan 2011, 9:27 am

» New Implementation JAN 2011
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... Emptyby Kapo Tue 21 Dec 2010, 4:10 pm

» iPhone Cafe
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... Emptyby Kapo Mon 20 Dec 2010, 2:10 pm

» land & tower info
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... Emptyby arra Sun 19 Dec 2010, 4:02 pm

» useful info link sega forum
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... Emptyby arra Sun 19 Dec 2010, 3:48 pm

» Rapunzel 3D
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... Emptyby ruler Sat 18 Dec 2010, 9:46 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom Conquest on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Kingdom Conquest on your social bookmarking website

Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...

Go down 
+2
taru
Kapo
6 posters

Vote for inactive member dismissal
Absolutely Agreed
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... I_vote_lcap60%Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Agreed but...
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... I_vote_lcap40%Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Disagreed but...
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... I_vote_lcap0%Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Strongly Disagreed
Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... I_vote_lcap0%Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Kapo
Admin
Admin
Kapo

Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... Empty
PostSubject: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 3:55 am

DA has asked for a merger and we have reached maximum member capacity...

We need to identify which member to be replaced with DA's active members...

Since ScarZone(DA) mentioned of having his friends in our alliance, we have to eradicate such member(s)... A fortress(from DA member) is built just next to CMonster's castle... and no movement/alliance log stated his assault on this DA fort after he is accepted... will need his trust with us though...

Please input your ideal member(s) to be replaced... thanks^ ^

Last edited by Kapo on Thu 02 Dec 2010, 11:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
taru
Hero Sergeant
Hero Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 11:28 am

hmm see one who you can dismiss and deploy a temp player for feeding the resource to the alliance so that our guild lvl can go up faster in order to invite those DA players in if you wan
Back to top Go down
ruler
ruler

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 11:41 am

how about fleeco, techhead and cloud? seems quite since the day Koreans wipe us out at Beelzebub (Devil Tower)
Back to top Go down
Kapo
Admin
Admin
Kapo

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 1:03 pm

I'll make a list of shortlisted members below...

Wlbrayan2
Mortal
Enzo
Toast
tootoo
Lancelot

above are kinda inactive and not much of training their monster, based on their Atk Score can be determined...

Last edited by Kapo on Mon 29 Nov 2010, 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ruler
ruler

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 2:36 pm

I know Mortal from the beta, i got a message from him that his main is in world 1. I guess u can just kick him.
Back to top Go down
Leoieee
Hero Lieutenant
Hero Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 3:15 pm

Wlbrayan2 looks like an alt ( 2nd account )for the wlbbryan
Back to top Go down
Kapo
Admin
Admin
Kapo

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 4:08 pm

anyone able to check which alliance wlbrayan is with... Smile
Back to top Go down
darrenxd
Hero Sergeant Major
Hero Sergeant Major

PostSubject: My views   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 11:34 pm

Hmmm all the members stated by kapo for the boot , I agree Smile as for DA , I'm still quite suspicious of them .. Maybe we should try a few members or just leaders and vice and force them to disband before we slowly accept more of their actives
Back to top Go down
Leoieee
Hero Lieutenant
Hero Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptySun 28 Nov 2010, 11:42 pm

Wlbryan is in our guild in World 1. Also i feel kinda shady about DA =/
Back to top Go down
Kapo
Admin
Admin
Kapo

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 12:23 am

honestly, i don't feel any threat from DA... our HKG Chris, Poyse and Claudia are some strong teamplayers... not forgetting Darkrium, DarrenXD and Kuroenpitu... (hmm kuro, he is not good in english though and yet to contribute any assault)

Whatever is the case, with such DA forces now, they don't stand a chance at Mammon which has then propose a merger...
Back to top Go down
siaolang
Hero Sergeant Major
Hero Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 8:37 am

I dont think there is a problem with DA, they dont seem very active at all, probably only a few people.

Should start kicking those inactive with low population players
Back to top Go down
darrenxd
Hero Sergeant Major
Hero Sergeant Major

PostSubject: merger   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptyMon 29 Nov 2010, 4:23 pm

its not only the suspicious factor , another factor is , we are much stronger and the merger only benefits them, i see no benefits for us , i rather the invitation be to actives near leviathan to strength the tower. As we can see they need alot of help , until i even feel like travelling 228 distance to fort there to help them. Unless DA members are willing to fort at leviathan , i see not much use of having them. yups thats my view Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leoieee
Hero Lieutenant
Hero Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 8:29 am

We should use wiki translate and get some koreans to join us lol

In any case i really vote to get rid of the inactives
Back to top Go down
Kapo
Admin
Admin
Kapo

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 11:32 am

Leoieee wrote:
We should use wiki translate and get some koreans to join us lol

In any case i really vote to get rid of the inactives

Brilliant LEO the lion... by then our info will rest on korean hands... lol.. they are famous of spying in reality... lol... anyway, they merely have 10 really active players only...

yes good vote... i'll make a poll also..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...   Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative... Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Dismissal - inactive, non-cooperative...
Page 1 of 1